Working at GPA
People are our most important asset. Well-trained and dedicated employees are crucial for our company to operate to its high standards of safety, environment, reliability and flexibility. To achieve this, we are looking for talented, result-oriented, responsible and innovative professionals who wish to contribute to the growth and development of our company.
GPA has high performance standards, but offers good working conditions in return:
- You will join our company which is part of the Gunvor Group.
- You will work together with your colleagues and management to achieve our common goals.
- You will be part of a close team, where respect and a positive atmosphere are of paramount importance.
- You will have the opportunity to develop yourself further as GPA invests heavily in the training and development of its employees. Amongst other things, we offer extensive on-the-job training programs.
- Our employees can count on an attractive salary package.
Would you like to be part of the GPA team? Then be sure to check out our job openings.
Interested in a foreign adventure? Then be sure to check out the vacancies at other Gunvor sites in Rotterdam (GPR) and Ingolstadt (GRI).